About Our School
Welcome to Rawlins Middle School,
RMS serves approximately 360 students in grades 6-8. We recognize that middle school age students are undergoing greater physiological, psychological and social changes than at any other period in their lives. Therefore, we strive to meet our students’ learning needs by providing a supportive environment where students engage in developmentally appropriate curriculum and instructional activities, develop healthy relationships, and seek opportunities in a variety of learning experiences in the classroom and beyond.
Key components of Rawlins Middle School are:
- Guaranteed and viable curriculum aligned to Wyoming content standards
- Content area teams focused on student achievement
- Culture of respect and excellence
- Unwavering belief in the ability of all students to succeed
- Collaborative leadership
- Inclusive atmosphere
- Educators who value and are prepared to work with this age group
- Parent and community partnerships.
We are excited to partner with you in making this an excellent experience. Our mission is to inspire and empower learners to meet the challenges of tomorrow.